Telangana High Court has invited online application for the various posts in the Telangana Judicial Ministerial Service. Large no. Of vacancies are offered by the THC for the welfare of youth. Candidates can apply for the post online by visiting the official website www.hc.ts.nic.in.
Only those applicants can fill the form who are eligible for the post. They can check the eligibility criteria on the official notification or you can also read our whole article for more details regarding THC Vacancies 2019.
- Number of posts: 1539
- Official Website: wwwwww.hc.ts.nic.in
- Application Begins: 05 August 2019
- Application ends: 04 September 2019 up to 11:50 p.m.
- Stenographer Grade III: 54 posts
- Junior Assistant: 277 posts
- Typist: 146 posts
- Field Assistant:65 posts
- Examiner: 57 posts
- Copyist: 122 posts
- Record Assistant: 5 posts
- Process Server: 127 posts
- Office Subordinate: 686 posts
- For OC/ OBC: ₹800/-
- For SC/ ST: ₹400/-
Candidates can use both methods online and offline. (Offline method will be inactive three days before the last date of submission of application).
Candidate must have completed the age of 18 years and not have completed the maximum age of 34 years as on 01.07.2019.
Candidates belonging to SC's, ST's or BC's categories will get the relaxation of 5 years and the physically handicapped candidate will get 10 years relaxation in age.
Candidate must have knowledge of the local language of the area under which he is applying.
- For Stenographer Grade III: Candidate must be a graduate in any discipline to apply for the post.
- Junior Assistant/ Typist: Candidates must be intermediate and must have knowledge of computer.
- For Field Assistant/ Examiner / Copyist/ Record assistant: Candidate must be intermediate.
- For Process Server: Applicant must be passed SSC.
- For Office subordinate: Applicant must be passed 7th standard.
How to apply Telangana High Court Recruitment 2019
Candidate has to perform some basic steps to apply for the various post. To make this easy and time saving for you we are giving down those steps. Follow them and apply yourself after checking your eligibility.
- First of all, visit the official website www.hc.ts.nic.in or click on the link mentioned in our article.
- Click on the link titled as THC Recruitment 2019.
- Register Yourself by filling your details.
- After registration, log in your application form.
- Fill all your credentials.
- Upload all scanned copies of your documents and your photograph.
- Upload your scanned signature.
- After that complete your payment.
- At last, submit the form.
- Take a print of your application for further use.
Candidates are advised to visit the official website regularly or bookmark our page for direct notifications.