India Post is going recruiting Gramin Dak Sevak, Branch Postmaster, Assistant Branch postmaster in Jharkhand State. For the same, it has invited online applications from the candidates from 13 June 2019 to 19 July 2019. Now applicants are waiting for the Jharkhand GDS Merit List.
Department of Post, India is organizing this recruitment for the candidates who have passed class 10th with good marks as JK GDS Selection List will be prepared on the marks of candidates got in class 10th.
Applications were invited only through online mode, no other method can be used to submit applications for the Gramin Dak Sevak.
|Exam Organiser||India Post|
|No of Posts||804|
|Selection Mode||Online Merit List|
|Exam Date||No Written Exam|
- All the applicants who have applied for the Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs will be selected on the basis of their marks in class 10th. No other qualification is required and candidates will not get any other benefit for possessing higher education degrees.
- If you have grades on your class 10 certification then make sure to convert them into marks because there is no provision for grades. Commission only count those applications on which class 10 marks are clearly mentioned.
- The candidates who have equal marks in matric class will be shortlisted on the basis of their age. Older Candidates will be given preference by the board.
How to find Jharkhand GDS Merit List/Result 2019?
As we all know that this is merit-based recruitment. No written test or interviews will be conducted for this recruitment.
Candidates can download their Jharkhand GDS Final Merit List by following the below-mentioned steps from the official websites.
- Visit the official website at appost.in
- then click on the "Jharkhand Postal Circle"
- Then check "Result" if it is active then click on it
- Now download the PDF of GDS Result
- Check your application id into it and verify
- ft its there then you are selected