India Post announces the Gramin Dak Sevak Result region wise on appost.in/gdsonline website. The GDS Merit List 2019 is uploaded in the PDF format which contains the name, application number details of the selected candidates.
The Department of Post, India notified thousands of vacancies for Gramin Dak Sevak in past two years. The GDS Recruitment has been divided in Cycle 1 and Cycle 2. Cycle 1 recruitment are the old ones which were advertised in 2018 while Cycle 2 vacancies are notified in 2019.
Recently, the department advertised the recruitment for Himachal, Jharkhand, Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, and West Bengal. The application process is over for almost every state. Now, it's time for the release of cut off marks & the final list.
India Post GDS Final Result, Cut Off Marks list 2018-19
- Jobs Provider: India Post
- Post: Gramin Dak Sevak, BPM, ABPM
- Selection Process: Merit List based on Class 10th Marks
- Posting: State wise
- Official GDS Website: www.appost.in/gdsonline
It's already clear from the official notification that there won't be any personal interview or the written exam. The selection for GDS posts is purely based on the marks secured in class 10th exam from recognized education board.
- The automatic category wise list will be generated on the basis of received applications.
- The candidate won't get any extra marks for the higher academic qualification.
- If two participants secured the same marks in Matriculation then the person with the older age will be selected for the job.
- A person who cracked the Class 10th in the first attempt will be preferred over the one who got the compartment and completed it later.
State Wise GDS Result 2019 Selection/Merit List
|Himachal Pradesh||Check Here|
|Uttar Pradesh||Check Here|
|West Bengal||Check Here|
|Tamil Nadu||Available Now|
Till the further update, please ask your queries about the result announcement. Also, discuss your category wise cut off marks expectations. Do share with us if you got any update or news about the recruitment final list.
GDS Result - Frequently Asked Questions
What is meant by Gramin Dak Sevak?
The Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) consists of various positions to handle multiple tasks in the postal office. Following are the major job profiles under GDS recruitment:
- Branch Post Master (BPM)
- Mail Deliverer (MD)
- Mail Carrier (MC)
How can I check my GDS Result?
You can download the PDF file containing the result from the official website www.appost.in/gdsonline once it has been announced. Search your application/registration ID in the file to check if you're selected or not.
What is the salary of Gramin Dak Sevak?
Recently, Govt of India hiked basic pay of GDS posts up to ₹14,500 per month.
|Old Salary||New Salary|
Is GDS a central govt job?
Yes, Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) is a central govt job offered by the Department of Post, India which works under the Government of India.
How to check Gramin Dak Sevak Result at appost.in/gdsonline
The result will be announced in the online mode only. Candidates won't be notified through SMS or Email about the release of the same. Applicants need to visit the official website to check the status of their application form.
Follow below-given steps to find your India Post GDS Result 2019:
- Visit the official website appost.in/gdsonline
- Click "Cycle I" or "Cycle II" according to the vacancies you applied for.
- You will see the state wise list of advertised vacancies along with the "Results" section.
- Click the "Results" link shown ahead of your state.
- A PDF File will start downloading.
- Search your Application Number in the file to get the GDS Final Result.
If your registration number is shown in the file it means you're selected else best of luck for the next time.