Haryana Staff Selection Commission has released the notification to hire Junior Engineer in the various departments. The candidates seeking to apply can fill up their application form starting from 20th June 2019 and the last date is 10th August 2019.
The board is looking to fill up the 1624 vacant posts of JE in the various departments under Haryana Government. The Online or CBT examination is likely to be held on September 2019, the date, time and place of the exam will be released by the board later.
If you are willing to apply for the HSSC JE Recruitment 2019 then read this post to get complete details about educational criteria, age limits, Important dates, selection process and how to apply for the post at www.hssc.gov.in.
HSSC Junior Engineer Jobs - Full Details
|Post name||Junior Engineer|
|Exam type||Online or OMR based|
|Notification date||15th June 2019|
|Starting date to apply||20th June 2019|
|Last date to apply|
|Last date of Fee payment||12th August 2019|
|Exam date||September 2019|
The candidates will have to go through the below-given selection procedure:
- Online Test
- Documents Verification
|Socio-Economic Criteria and Experience||10|
The 90 marks of Written Test will be distributed as:
- 75% weightage will be given to General Awareness, maths, reasoning, science, computer, English, Hindi, and concerned subject.
- 25% Weightage will be given to literature, civics, geography, history, current affairs of Haryana i.e Haryana GK.
Trade Wise Haryana Jr Engineer Vacancies
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Irrigation & WR Department Haryana|
|Urban Local bodies department, Haryana|
|JE(Civil) Municipal Committee||27|
|HAFED Department Haryana|
|Kurukshetra Development board|
Housing Board, Haryana
|Police Housing Corporation|
|Board of School Education, Haryana|
|Haryana State Agriculture Marketing Board, Haryana|
|Haryana Dairy Development Cooperative Federation, Haryana|
|PWD (B&R) Haryana|
|Public Health Engineering|
|Development & Panchayat|
|Town & Country Planning|
|Chief Electrical Inspector|
|Haryana State Warehousing Corporation, Haryana|
- Minimum Age Limit: 17 years/ 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 42 years
Relaxation in the upper age will be provided to the reserved categories as per the Haryana govt norms.
- Degree OR Diploma in the concerned subject from the recognized university is required.
- Matric with Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subject
- For General Candidates: ₹150
- For Female Candidates (Haryana Residents only): ₹75
- SC/BC/ EWS Male Candidates of Haryana state: ₹35
- SC/BC/ EWS Female Candidates of Haryana state: ₹18
- For PWD/ Ex-Serviceman: No charges
Steps to Apply for HSSC JE Recruitment 2019
- First, Visit the official website of the HSSC i.e www.hssc.gov.in.
- Register yourself first and Generate your user name and password.
- Click on the apply now link to fill up your application form.
- Fill up your Application form carefully.
- Pay your application fees through your preferred mode of payment.
- take the print of it for future use.
|Official website of the HSSC||Official website|
|Direct Link to Apply for HSSC JE Recruitment||Click here|
|Download Haryana Junior Engineer Notification here||Download now|