Haryana Staff Selection Commission is responsible for providing government jobs in the state and arranges many entrance exams for various recruitments.
Likewise every year, this year also Commission is going to conduct the exam for the post of Canal Patwari in the state for a number of vacancies.
A large number of candidates have already started their preparation for the exam. Candidates can apply for the post through online mode within the decided time period. No late application will be accepted by the Commission.
Candidates are also advised to check eligibilities/ requirements for the post. In case of any ineligible condition, the candidature will be canceled.
Important Details: HSSC Canal Patwari Bharti
- Recruiter: Haryana Staff Selection Commission
- Department: Irrigation & Water Resources Department, Haryana
- Post: Canal Patwari
- No. of posts: 1100
- Notice: Advt No 08/2019
- Job Location: Haryana
- Official Portal: www.hssc.gov.in
- Notification Released: 13 June 2019
- The application starts: 18th June 2019
- Last date of applications:
17th July19th August 2019
- Fees payment last date: 21st August 2019
Candidate must be a graduate or its equivalent. And Hindi/ Sanskrit as one subject up to matriculation or higher school.
Candidate must be in between the age of 18 to 42 years as on the date of the notification released.
Age relaxation will also be given to the candidates falling under reserved categories. Check details of age relaxation in the official notification.
Candidate has to pay the following registration fees as per their category:
- General (Male/Female): ₹100/-
- General Female (Haryana Residents): ₹50/-
- SC/BC/EWS candidate of Haryana Male: ₹25/-
- SC/BC/EWS candidate of Haryana Female: ₹13/-
- PH/Ex. Servicemen of Haryana: No fees.
Application fees can be submitted through net banking or e- challan. Candidates can pay their fees in any branch of PNB, SBI, IDBI banks.
Once the application Fees is submitted It cannot be Refundable or transferable.
Selection Process of Canal Patwari 2019
Selection of the candidates will be based on the two factors:
- Written examination
- Socio-economic criteria
- The written exam is of 90 marks. It can be a CBT based exam or either be an OMR based test.
- It will consist of many subjects such as general knowledge, Reasoning, Mathematics, science, English, Hindi, etc.
It will be of 10 marks. Socio-economic marks will also depend on many factors like experience, marital status, past job status, etc.
How to apply for the Haryana Canal Patwari 2019
The online applications will be processed from 18th June 2019 to 19th August 2019 (Midnight) at the official website. Follow the given procedure to complete the registration process:
- Firstly open the official website or click on the direct link provided in this article.
- Click on the Registration. And register yourself with your personal details.
- After that, you will get your registration number through this number login.
- Complete all remaining steps very carefully and upload your recent photograph and signature in the required size and format.
- After completing all the details carefully submit the form by verifying all the entered details.
- After that take a hard copy of your application for future use.
|Official HSSC Website||Official website|
|Apply Online for HSSC Canal Patwari Jobs||Click here|
|Haryana Canal Patwari Notification||Download PDF|