Haryana Staff Selection Commission has invited the online application for the 2978 posts in the Electricity Department of the state. Following are the posts advertised by the commission:
Junior System Engineer, Assistant Law Officer(ALO), Assistant Lineman(ALM), Protection Assistant, Lower Divisional Clerk(LDC), Store Assistant, Post Section Officer Accountant,Upper Division Clerk, Divisional Accountant, Pharmacist, Steno Typist, Junior Scale Stenographer, Hindi Translator, Laboratory Technician, Junior Accountant etc.
The online application portal is open from 1st August 2019 to 16th August 2019. Interested candidates can apply for the same in this period of application. It is advised to check the eligibility criteria as mentioned in the HSSC Advertisement.
If any of the candidates do not meet the eligibility criteria, the application form will not be accepted. Candidates can also check the link of the official notification given on this page.
HSSC LDC, Steno, Lineman Advertisement 2019
|Date of Publication||05-07-2019|
|Exam Date||Sep 2019|
|Job Wise Vacancies and Eligibility|
|Junior System Engineer||146 posts & B.E/B.Tech|
|Assistant Lineman (ALM)||183 posts & ITI Electrician|
|Assistant Law Officer (ALO)||03 posts & LLB|
|Lower Division Clerk||400 posts & Bachelor Degree in Commerce|
|Protection Assistant||18 posts & ITI Electrician|
|Section Officer Account||06 posts & Master Degree in Commerce|
|Divisional Accountant||10 posts & Master Degree in Commerce|
|Pharmacist||04 posts & Diploma in Pharmacy|
|Junior Scale Stenographer||34 posts & UG/PG|
|Steno Typist||25 posts & 12th passed|
|Lower Division Clerk||40 posts & UG/PG|
|Upper Divisional Clerk||15 posts & UG/PG in Commerce|
|Hindi Translator||05 posts & Graduation in Hindi|
|Junior Accountant||19 posts & Bachelor Degree in Accountant|
|Laboratory Technician||01 posts & Diploma in Medical Science|
|Draftsman||76 posts & ITI/Diploma in Architecture|
|Assistant Lineman||1307 posts & ITI in Electrician|
|Revenue Accountant||48 posts & Master Degree in Commerce|
|Junior Software Developer||02 posts & B.E/B.Tech|
|Age Limit||18 years to 42 years|
The selection process for the available posts will be conducted in two stages and extra marks will be awarded to the candidates satisfying the conditions given below.
- Written Examination (90 marks)
- Socio-Economic Criteria and Experience (10 marks)
Written exam shall be divided into two parts. 75% of paper will cover General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, English, Computer, Hindi & relevant subjects. 25% of the paper will cover History, Literature, Geography, Current Affairs, Environment, Civics, Culture of Haryana.
Socio-Economic Criteria and Experience:-
The 10 marks for this section will be credited as follows
- If the applicant or the family member is not a regular employee in any of the board or state of government of India. ( 5 marks )
- If the candidates are a widow or if the child or father is died before attaining the age of 42 or the applicant age is 15 before the death of his father. ( 5 marks )
- If the applicant's category is Denotified Tribe or Nomadic Tribe of Haryana State (not SC or ST). ( 5 marks )
One-half marks will be awarded for six months of experience and maximum marks for the experience will be 8 marks.
Instruction to fill the HSSC application form
- Open the link to apply for the application http://adv112019.hryssc.ln/StaticPages/ HomePage.aspx.
- Enter the required details as mentioned in your 10th/12th/UG/PG result card.
- Keep your scanned photograph and signature ready as per the instruction.
- Candidates have to show all the original documents and submit the copy of each (Certificates, Id Card, Adhaar Card, etc) after the clearance of the exam.
Visit the official portal for more details and stay connected with it for the upcoming updates. In case of query, you can comment here.