Employees Provident Fund Organisation will expectedly release the EPFO Assistant Admit Card 2019 in the third week of July 2019 on the official portal www.epfindia.gov.in. The registered candidates can log in to the official site to download the call letter.
The organization will conduct the pre-stage of the exam on 30 and 31st July 2019 and will release the hall ticket for the same before a week of the exam date.
Employees Provident Fund Organization has provided 280 vacancies for the available post through the recruitment released in May 2019.
- Application Start - 30 May 2019
- Application Closed - 25 June 2019
- Preliminary Exam - 30 & 31 July 2019
- EPFO Admit Card - Third week July (Expected)
- Main Exam - The Schedule & Call letter will be released after the declaration of Pre Exam Result
EPFO Assistant Exam Pattern for Prelim & Mains 2019
The final list of the selected candidates for the post of the assistant will be available after the completion of the main exam.
- Pre - Exam will be only of qualify nature and will be not counted for the final merit list.
- The exam will be divided into four-part English, Reasoning, Numerical Ability, and the part will carry 30, 35, 35 questions, respectively.
- Each question will be of one mark, and 1/4 marks will deduct for each wrong answer.
- Participants will be shortlisted in the ratio of 1:10 for the second phase.
- This exam will be of 230 marks carry 153 questions with a time duration of 2 hours 45 minutes.
- For each incorrect answer, the 1/4 mark will deduct.
- The test comprises of various sections
|Descriptive Paper||3 letter, precis, comprehension||30|
How to download EPFO Assistant Admit Card 2019?
To download the call letter for the EPFO Assistant Exam 2019 candidates can log in to the official portal epfindia.gov.in by using the Registration number and Password. EPFO Admit card will be provided only on the official site of the organization.
Candidates may take Aadhar Card, Driving License, Passport, Pan Card. Bring an extra copy of Id proof, as it may require to submit. For any exam, admit card related query, you can comment here any time.