Border Security Force had invited application between 14th May 2019 to 12th June 2019 to fill up the available vacancies for the post of Head Constable (Radio operator, Radio mechanic) in Group 'C'. The placement of the selected candidates can be done anywhere in India and abroad also.
The Board Security Force has postponed the exam date for Head Constable (RO&RM) posts. The exam was earlier scheduled to be held on 28th July 2019 which has been postponed to 22nd Sep 2019.
The recruitment process for the 1072 vacancies of the head constable post will be executed in several steps, and the BSF Head Constable Exam Date for the first phase is out now which will be conducted on 22nd September 2019.
The participated candidates can download the BSF Head Constable Admit Card by the mid of July from bsf.nic.in website. It will be live soon on the official portal of the department by the middle of July 2019.
- HC (Radio Mechanic): 772 posts
- HC (Radio Operator): 300 posts
BSF Head Constable Exam Hall Ticket/Call Letter 2019
|PST,PET & Documentation||09 Oct 2019|
|Descriptive Written Test||24 Nov 2019|
|Final Medical Exam||20 Jan Onwards|
|BSF Admit Card||Not yet out|
- Written Exam
- Documents Verification
- Descriptive Written Exam
- Medical Exam
How to download BSF Head Constable Admit Card 2019?
Call letter for each of the exam phase will be out on the official portal only and candidates can download it by using the same procedure given there.
- Open the official portal of BSF by using the link bsf.nic.in.
- Once you enter the homepage, Click on "HC RO/RM" tab.
- After this click on "Download Call Letter" tab given at the bottom of the page.
- Now enter your Registration Number, Password, and Captcha.
- Check the details and click on Next.
- Download the admit card to take the print out for the next use.
Check the details of the exams like exam venue and timing. Keep the admit card and a photo id proof ready for the exam day.
In case of any exam-related query, you can comment us any time and stay connected with us to check the response for your question by our team members.