Banaras Hindu University is going to recruit a large number of employees as teaching and non-teaching staff in the Uttar Pradesh state. BHU has released the notification no. 06/2018-2019 officially on the website www.bhu.ac.in.
Candidates can download their admit card for the various posts after its official release on the website. Only those candidates can download their BHU Clerk, Nurse Admit Card 2019 who have successfully applied for the posts.
Banaras Hindu University Recruitment Details 2019
- Name of organization: Banaras Hindu University
- Post: Nursing Assistant and Junior clerk
- No. Of posts: 1305
- Official Website: www.bhu.ac.in
- Admit Card: 2 weeks before the exam
- Exam Date: to be notified soon
Recruiters have not decided the exact date to conduct the exam. It is expected that the BHU Recruitment 2019 admit card for Nursing Assistant and Clerk posts will be available on the site at least 10 or 15 days before the commencement of the exam.
BHU Nursing Assistant, Junior Clerk Admit Card 2019
The call letter is a very crucial document for every examination. It is key to get an entry in the exam center. If Any candidate found without Hall Ticket his candidature will be canceled.
Faculty members of the authority check the Admit card of each aspirant before the exam. So don't forget to bring this document with you on the premises.
BHU Exam Admit Card is also very important because it holds your personal and useful information such as your roll number, date of exam, venue of the exam, the timing of the exam, your photograph and signature. It will be very difficult to appear in the exam without this information.
Candidates will get selected for the posts on the basis of their performance in
- Written examination
- Interview/ Document Verification
Written Examination will be of objective type in nature. Paper will consist of four subjects. There will be 50 questions in each subject. Paper will be of 200 questions totally.
BHU may also conduct an aptitude test or skill test for some post which will be notified later.
How to download BHU Admit Card for Junior Clerk & Nursing Assistant?
Candidates can follow these mentioned below steps to save their efforts and time:
- First of all, visit the official website www.bhu.ac.in.
- Click on the link Junior Clerk Hall Ticket 2019.
- Fill your application number or other information required.
- After checking carefully, Submit it.
- After that, you can see your Nursing Assistant Admit Card.
- Take a print of the Hall Ticket for further use in the exam center.
Candidates we advise you to download your Hall Ticket well on time so that if you will find any mistake or mismatch information, you can make it correct before the exam.
- Phone No. -0542-6703236
- Fax: 0542-2368781