Andhra Pradesh Government has released the official notification for the recruitment drive 2019 for various posts. A huge number of vacancies have to be filled by the government of Andhra Pradesh. Eligible candidates can check and apply for the posts.
Candidates can read our article to get all the details regarding the recruitment of posts. You can visit the official website www.gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in, vsws.ap.gov.in or wardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in. or you can also bookmark our page for all upcoming notifications.
- Related Authority: Andhra Pradesh Government
- Name of posts: various
- Number of posts: 1,26,728 posts
- Official website: www.gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in
- Beginning of application: 27th July 2019
- Closing Date of application: 10th August 2019 till 11:59 p.m.
- Admit Card: at least a week before the date of the exam (expected)
- Exam Date: 01,07 & 08 September 2019
- The training time period for selected candidates: 16th September to 28th September 2019
- Panchayat Secretary Grade V: 7040 posts
- Village Revenue Officer Grade-II: 710 posts
- ANM's Grade III: 9754 posts
- Animal Husbandry Assistant: 9886 posts
- Village Fisheries Assistant: 794 posts
- Village Horticulture Assistant: 4000 posts
- Village Agriculture Assistant Grade-II: 6714 posts
- Village Sericulture Assistant: 400 posts
- Mahila Police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant: 11158 posts
- Engineering Assistant Grade-II: 11158 posts
- Panchayat Secretary (Grade VI) Digital Assistant: 11158 posts
- Village Surveyor Garde III: 11158 posts
- Welfare and Education Assistant: 11158 posts
General Candidates have to pay ₹200/- as application fees and ₹200/- as examination fees and non-local candidates have to pay ₹100 extra as per the district.
Reserved categories have to pay only ₹200/- as fees.
Candidate must be a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 42 years as on 01 July 2019.
Candidate can check post wise educational qualifications required for the post on the official notification. Visit the official website.
Selected candidates will get salary as per the 7th pay commission.
- Panchayat Secretary Grade V: Rs. 15,030 - 46,060/-
- For all the rest posts: Rs. 14,600 - 44,870/-
Selection of candidates will depend on the
- Written exam ( OMR based)
There will be no negative marking.
General candidates will require 40% marks, BC's candidates require 35% marks and SC's, ST's and PH candidate will require 30% marks to qualify the exam.
The written exam will consist of two parts:
- General Studies
- Arithmetic & Logical Ability
Paper will contain 100 questions of 100 marks.
How to apply for AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019?
- Firstly, visit the official website gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in or apply through the direct link mentioned in our article.
- Click on the link named as AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019.
- Register your name and login with your ID.
- Fill all your personal details.
- Upload all your documents scanned copy.
- Pay your application fees.
- Take a print of your application and fees confirmation for further use.
Write to us if you have any query, we will reply to you very soon.